How do I order a Knox Box?
- In the agency name search 'reeseville'
- Complete all of the information requested on the form
- Pay for items and submit
- Ordered are then submitted to the Fire Chief for approval.
- It can take up to 10 business days before your order is completed
The goal of the CLR Fire & Rescue is to provide the best and most up-to-date service to the people in our fire protection area.
In order to access buildings quickly, minimize forced entry damage, and protect firefighters from injury, the CLR Fire & Rescue has adopted the Knox-Box Rapid Entry System. This system is currently used across the country by thousands of fire departments.
The master key to open the Knox-Box is held ONLY by the CLR Fire & Rescue. This high security key is strictly controlled and is produced ONLY by the Medeco factory under direction from an authorized fire official's signature.
Knox-Boxes are specified by the CLR Fire & Rescue but are purchased directly from the Knox Company. We have specified model number 3202 for compliance with this ordinance. Once you have installed it near the entrance to your property, the department locks your building entrance key inside the Knox-Box so that it is available onsite for future emergencies.
If you have any further questions feel free to call the Knox Company at 800-552-5669 or you can visit the Knox website at www.knoxbox.com. Otherwise, please call our fire department at 920-210-2510 with questions and installation instructions.
Ten reasons to install a Knox Box system on your home or business.
1. Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your Insurance deductible.
2. Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3. Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed
4. Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your establishment at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building/residence is left unattended. The Fire Department holds the only key to the Knox-Box.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged door.
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, low cost investment.
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
10. Over the last 35 years, Knox-Box has been the chosen solution in 7,000 communities nationwide - communities just like ours!
The Knox Company
1601 W. Deer Valley Road
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Offering Peace Of Mind for the Community and Firefighters